Tom Wilson Park
|Team: Nashville Elite Giants||Capacity: 8,000|
|Year Built: 1929|
This park was named after the team's owner, Tom T. Wilson. There was a big, single-decked, covered grandstand. It was conveniently located right in the middle of the black section of Nashville. The famous Paradise Ballroom was built on the site of this park when it was demolished.
© 2004-17 Paul Healey.