Fairgrounds Park

Rockford, IL

Team: Forest Citys of Rockford Opening Day: May 5, 1871
Closing Day: September 26, 1871 Capacity: 300 - 500

Third base was on a hill, making the run home all downhill. There were so many trees around this park, foul territory was reduced to a few feet. The stands were just planks of wood on supports.

2006-17 Paul Healey.