|Team: Indianapolis Hoosiers||Dimensions: LF 375 CF 400 RF 310|
|Opening Day: April 24, 1914||AKA: Federal League Park|
|Capacity: 20,000 (1914)|
In 1913 local investors raised $75,000 to join the new Federal League that was supposed to become a major league the following year. On October 3, 1914, the Hoosiers clinched the pennant. This park, located right in front of railroad tracks, fell victim to boys watching the games for free. Often the Big Four switch men would leave freight cars behind right field that were used for "bleachers".
© 2004-17 Paul Healey.