Bigelow Field

Wyoming Township, MI

Team: Grand Rapids Chicks

In 1950 Jim Williams bought the Chicks and moved them to his park, Bigelow Field, located in Wyoming Township, just south of Grand Rapids. This park was built in the 1930s with a large field that could be fenced for a variety of events. During the 1952 season, a fire destroyed the field and the chicks moved back to South Field.

2006-17 Paul Healey.