|Team: Rochester Bronchos||Opening Day: 1886|
|Closing Day: 1898|
This park was built on a wooded site owned by the Culver family, for whom Culver Road is named after. It was built in 1886 and burned in 1892. A new park was built on the same site in 1898 and remained in use until 1907 when the Gleason Works took over.
© 2003-17 Paul Healey.